Meeting held: Sunday 5 November 2017 at The Water Mill, Burgess Hill
Rod Cummins (Treasurer), Daryn Buckley (Secretary), John Joyce (Committee Member), Julie Joyce, Malcolm Pilling, Paul Dronfield, Colin Oliver, Mark O’Hara, Jonathan Chandley, Steve Chapels and Dave Ewing.
Iain McLean (Chair), Mark Payne (Committee Member), Alan Toft, Dave Bennett, Kirsty Bennett, Ian Hinley and family, Paul Kavanagh, Peter Simpson
Actions from last meeting
- Rod to send European ticket details round when received (done)
- Daryn received a couple of amendments to the last minutes: one to the apologies list and one to the points (incorrectly allocated to a different family member) (corrected)
Branch membership for 2017/18 season stands at 96.
Match tickets sold by branch:
- Arsenal (h) 4
- Feyenoord (a) 1
- Leicester (PL) (a) 4
- Huddersfield (a) 2
- Stretford United (a) 5 (awaiting allocation)
- Bournemouth (h) 20 (all 20 allocated)
- Newcastle (a) 2 (awaiting allocation)
- Crystal Palace (a) 34 (awaiting allocation)
No formal update on the social front as we’ve already had a legend’s night this year. John suggested potentially going out for a meal after the next branch meeting on 3 December after the West Ham game.
Action: JJ will email round to gauge interest.
Date of Next Meeting
Sunday 3rd December 2017 at 3pm before the West Ham game
Loyalty Points (Up to 4 November 2017)
Emailed round to members. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you didn’t receive it)